Managing Director and Solicitor
Kevin established Richardson Law in 2008 and has over 25 years experience as a property solicitor. Kevin offers expert advice on all aspects of commercial and residential property law and practice.
Kevin can advise individuals and business clients on a range of matters including
- Land and woodland acquisition, investigation and disposal
- Options to purchase and conditional purchase agreements
- Residential property development
- Legal covenants and easements
- Leases – new, renewals and rent reviews
- Pension Schemes – acquisitions, leases and disposal.
What You Can Expect From Us:
When acting for a Purchase, click here.
When acting for a Sale, click here.
The Conveyancing Process and FAQ's, click here.
Buying in Joint Names, click here.
To discuss your requirements please contact Kevin on 01625
522429 or e mail email@example.com